Monday, April 19, 2010

Water, Water everywhere ......


Last week was full-on at the shop, culminating in an even busier weekend catering for an RFS run First Aid course at Tenterfield HQ both Saturday and Sunday, as well as managing to squeeze in my own BFS training on the Saturday afternoon covering the practical portion of BF Equipment.

Why do I do this to myself - by Thursday I am looking forward to Friday 'cause its the end of the week and I reckon I can put my feet up over the weekend ... Ha!!

It was gratifying to experience team work from the trainees and their Trainer - it made the afternoon run smoothly.

Smiles, concentration, questions and answers, soggy boots, improvisation and generally enjoying ourselves - made for the perfect classroom situation.

Have a look at the gallery for more photos.
http://www.tentergrafix.com.au/html



No comments:

Post a Comment